Essays on climate, science, and culture
- Medium, Climate education in a hostile culture: moving forward, doing better, together.
- The Guardian, Climate scientists, mourning Earth's losses, should make their voices heard.
- Next City, The New Urban Agenda Needs to Tackle Water Discrimination, OpEd with Tracey E. Chaplin
- Medium, From climate communication to engagement: The 1.5 Degrees Series at Mt Baker Ski Area
- REDDIT AMA, Paleoclimatology
- Medium, Weighing the costs: communicating personally and professionally as a climate scientist
- Medium, Hey scientist! Are you ready to talk to the media...?
- The Guardian, New research reveals extreme oxygen loss in oceans during past climate change
- Fisheries Magazine, Fisheries Ecosystems and Hypoxia: A future informed by the past
- Scripps Institution of Oceanographys, San Diego Coastal Expedition Blog.
- The DailyKos's Climate Change Blog-O-Thon.
Quoted in The Guardian, discussing Dr. James Hansen's retirement: